[mythtv-users] comcast follies

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sat Jul 10 19:37:53 UTC 2010

On Saturday, July 10, 2010 01:23:36 pm Dean Collins wrote:
> That's ok, my hairdresser has never seen Wall Street (1) (I was talking
> about the sequel being made and it took me a minute or two before I
> realized she had no idea what I was talking about).

Gordon Gekko was a nice guy compared to some of today's CEOs.

It's disgusting how many movies today are either remakes or sequels. They want an instant, guaranteed hit, and I guess
they figure that copying someone else's successful work is the easiest way to get that.

I was going through my record (vinyl type) collection, and trying to explain to my niece what they were, she commented
that you would need a huge backpack to carry them around.

You could get some decent art on a 12"x12" panel, the little bitty CD cases can't display artwork to any great extent.

</OT>