[mythtv-users] MtrhTv: Uk Mendip Transmitter issues

malcolm malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 21:04:51 UTC 2010

On 04/07/10 18:29, Terry Barnaby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been having quite a problem to get MythTv to work well after
> the Multiplex changes on the Mendip transmitter in April.
> Apart from issues where neighbouring transmitter multiplexes
> that are are found (from info from the Mendip transmitters
> info lists) and added to the list, which I have got around,
> the main issue is that I don't seem to be able to tune to
> channels from the "A" Multiplex.

I live in the Mendip region and also find that I receive additional
channels from Wenvoe (in Wales). Using the internal mythtv scan /
channel search I do get multiple results from additional Wenvoe muxs.
However, I filter these out after allocation of the channel number using
Mythweb.

Post the commands you used and I'll see what results I get.