[mythtv-users] How do you speed up screen refreshes in VNC when MythTV (Mythbuntu) is in OpenGL Mode?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 00:11:15 UTC 2010

> No, that is an argument you give to mythfrontend when starting it, to force
> it into using Qt instead of whatever you have defined in the database.

Thanks for the suggestion but as mythfrontend is always running on the
machine I am connecting too I prefer to keep it in OpenGL as I assume
this is the better option to use?  It is a pity no one knows about
-noxdamage as going off a Google search that is the answer but there
is not quite enough information to get it working in Mythbuntu.
Perhaps it doesn't solve the problem anyone.