[mythtv-users] Is MythWelcome Going To Get The New Terra Theme Treatment?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:47:49 UTC 2010

A general enquiry as a MythWelcome user using the new Terra theme it
is a pity that it isn't themed and has the new look to match the new
MythTV?

If anyone has the skills to do something with MythWelcome so it
matches a bit better a newer interface I for one would be very happy!

If you are a MythWelcome user please reply at least we can get an idea
of numbers.

To me MythWelcome is an essential part of MythTV and it is a great
pity the first thing I see is still the old look.

Thanks