[mythtv-users] How can I fix over scan on nvidia 9500 GT

tortise at paradise.net.nz tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jan 28 06:20:55 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Nissley" <jnissley at nissley.org>
To: <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:03 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] How can I fix over scan on nvidia 9500 GT

>I know there is a big write up about how to do this but I just can not
seem to get things to work and was hoping some one could give me
something to try.

>I have an HDTV with a few hdmi ports.  I have a 9500 GT nvidia card and=20
am using a DVI to HDMI cable to connect to the TV.  I have serious over=20
scan that I have fixed for the most part with customer setting in the
appearance section of the set up menus.  This works but is not really
what I want.

I wonder if the make and model of the TV might be relevant here?

That might allow someone to read the TV manual, but perhaps you can give us the URL to the pdf, or even tell us what it says?