[mythtv-users] [OT] Does anyone have MythTv running on the iPad yet?

Chase Douglas chasedouglas.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:16:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Anthony Giggins
<seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> OT but when's 3.2 due to be released?
> I hoping this will fix some of my phones issues, which I think are software
> related, otherwise I've have to deal with making an insurance claim :(

Unknown. I personally think that 3.2 is just a development stepping
stone for the iPad. My bet is that it will be available when the iPad
ships. When the fourth generation iPhone ships we'll likely see iPhone
OS 4.0 alongside it.

These are just my predictions at this point. There's no documentation
from Apple that I have seen that would imply any particular schedule
for OS releases either for the iPhone/iPod or iPad.

Thanks,
Chase