[mythtv-users] My adventure with the HD PVR

Cecil Watson knoppmyth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:35:41 UTC 2010

To make a long story short, there is a new version of the HD PVR.  If you
'lsusb' and see '2040:4982 Hauppauge' congrats, you have the new version.
The problem is, the current hdpvr module won't work with this new version.
I worked with Janneg earlier and it is now working.  Janneg will be sending
the patch upstream "in a few days".  Much thanks to Janneg for the work!

LinHES users, sudo pacman -Syf v4l-dvb...

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil