[mythtv-users] Acer Revo 1600 and Hibernation Wake on USB

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 15:45:01 UTC 2010


In article <d49862411001250322w79aed2f5l5da3b604d1ff1233 at mail.gmail.com>, 
Larry T wrote:
> That is what I have been doing.

Yes, sorry about that.

> Unfortunately, the USB devices do not
> receive power after hibernating so they cannot power on the system. They
> only keep power during a suspend for me. I wonder if they have a jumper or
> something to provide this capability if I open it up.

With that change, the USB of my Revo R3600 is definitely powered during S4 
as my MCE remote wakes it up. However, the Hauppauge remote doesn't, which 
makes me think that USB2 devices aren't powered.

The USB keyboard that camek with my R3600 will also wake it, as long as the 
echo is done and the BIOS setting is enabled.

Ian





More information about the mythtv-users mailing list