[mythtv-users] Segmentation Fault during mythweather

Marius Schrecker marius at schrecker.org
Sun Jan 24 16:31:24 UTC 2010

>> cat<<  "EOF" | mysql -umythtv -p mythconverg
>> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weathersourcesettings;
>> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weatherscreens;
>> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS weatherdatalayout;
>> DELETE FROM settings WHERE value = 'WeatherDBSchemaVer';
>> EOF

I perhaps stupidly followed this advice as mythweather hasn't really worked for me since installing 0.22.

I'm stuck now without the tables.

Earlier advice suggested adjusting the version number of the WeatherDBSchemaVer row in the settings table, to let the mythweather plugin recreate the tables. Unfortunately, this row no longer exists.
 Can anyone say how I recreate the mythweather tables?

 My original problem was that the BBC parser only seems to find up to the letter B of Norwegian place names.

Cheers!

Marius