[mythtv-users] UPnP problem since 0.22

Martin Gutenbrunner martin.gutenbrunner at gmx.at
Sat Jan 16 21:29:26 UTC 2010

Hi all!

In 0.20 or 0.21 I have started working with UPnP clients. This worked really well.

Since 0.22 I have serious problems with UPnP. All tested clients recognise the MythTV server. So far, so good.
Unfortunately, almost no recordings are shown in the listings. But they have been recorded correctly, because I can watch them with mythfrontend.

The few recordings which are shown can't be played. Some clients just do nothing (XBMC), others reset themselves (Xtreamer)... Btw I don't know on what it depends if a content is listed or not.

Does anyone else have such issues? Is this a 0.22 phenomenon or is it just my setup?

I do not have a clean 0.22 install. I have upgraded from 0.21 and before from 0.20 and I don't know how far back...
I use mythtv since 0.16 or 0.17. I have only made a clean reinstall once since then... can't remember which version it was...

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks a lot!!!

Cheers
Martin