[mythtv-users] Can I run .22 and .21 backends?

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:47:59 UTC 2010

I have gone back to 9.04 and the backend is working fine.  Now i need
to work on my graphics issue.  I have a GeForce 4 MX 440 with DVI and
Svideo out.  I think I need the nvidia drivers to get svideo out
working but I do not think that driver supports my card at the
revision of the kernel in 9.04.   I need to do some more digging.