[mythtv-users] ATrpms for Myth but RPMFusion for nvidia

steve networks1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 7 23:58:47 UTC 2010

I was having trouble getting my nvidia drivers installed, and some helpful
support pages I found recommended using the drivers from RPMFusion.  I've
now got those installed and working.  However, consensus seems to be that I
should use ATrpms for the Myth setup.  I know it's  a bad idea to have both
repositories enabled, so I'm wondering what I should do about this.  Should
I (a) go ahead and install Myth from RPM Fusion, or (b) disable RPM Fusion
and install Myth from ATrpms?  If I do (b) then am I going to run into
problems with future updates of the nvidia drivers?

Thanks..

Steve