[mythtv-users] DirecTV D12-700 & directv.pl

Alan Bryant alan at coastalbendnetworks.com
Fri Jan 1 03:48:27 UTC 2010

An interesting development, the D12-700 after a while will just stop
responding and livetv will stop working since it is plugged into the #2
tuner and the avoid conflicts option is on.

The quickest way to get it responding again is to simply unplug the USB from
the receiver, then plug it back in and it starts working. I have verified
that it has the same problem with all combinations of the adapters and null
modem adapters that I have.

Anyone have any ideas, I have reset the receiver and rebooting the backend
server does not help.

Next step is to try swapping this receiver with one in the bedroom that is
an identical model with never a problem just hooked up to the TV.