[mythtv-users] "small" mATX case that can still hold a full PCIcard?

David Kubicek foceni at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:14:18 UTC 2010

On 02/27/2010 07:28 PM, David Kubicek wrote:
> Yeah, I've also seen regular PC's withstand enormous env. abuse. I
> wouldn't worry about it too much. :)
>
> Ethernet power socket with the obligatory permanent-on ATX PSU (grounded
> pin 14) is the straightforward solution, but I was thinking of something
> more sophisticated.
>
> IP relay can be used in place of case power switch instead of grounding
> PS-ON cable, but each option has its pros and cons.

I found a perfect solution that can control power supply for 2 devices
and has extra auto-reset relays (depending on ICMP ping monitor):

http://www.hw-group.com/products/ip_watchdog/index_lite_en.html

It's our own Czech manufacturer apparently. :) They have many cool HW
toys some of you might find useful. They're not cheap, but I couldn't
find anything similarly good anywhere else.

--
David Kubicek