[mythtv-users] Ripping DVD w/subtitles, Can I toggle them with the Internal Player?

Ajay Sharma ajayrockrock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 00:01:20 UTC 2010

Tried to stick as many keywords in the subject line as possible.  :)

Over the weekend I started to rip some of my personal dvd's into mythtv and
playing them with the Internal player.  So far so good.  I rip all my movies
with the english subtitles (if available) and I was wondering if during
playback if there was a way to turn them off.  I tried pressing "T" but that
had no effect.

Is it a feature lacking with the Internal player and one that can be solved
with using an external player?  Am I ripping the dvd incorrectly and there's
a better way?

Thanks.