[mythtv-users] avertv volar ax

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:10:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net> wrote:
> [...]

ubuntu don't usually change even minor kernel versions (ie 2.6.30 to
2.6.31) during a release cycle. Even 9.10 beta had 2.6.31. Avermedia's
advertising is simply wrong and in many jurisdictions would entitle
sharifah to his money back.

Anyway, another lesson on how NOT to join the open source community.
Just reinforces my point that even if it worked now, a kernel upgrade
is likely to kill it.

Death to binary blobs!