[mythtv-users] avertv volar ax

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Tue Feb 9 21:14:42 UTC 2010

I say it only supports up to 2.6.30 because I downloaded and extracted the
archive, and it has source code plus precompiled object code.  They have a
separate directory for the precompiled object code, with a separate dir for
each kernel version, up to 2.6.30.

Did Ubuntu 9.10 initially come with a kernel <= 2.6.30?