[mythtv-users] IR working but HD-PVR crashing

Kaushik Mallick kmallick2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:00:45 UTC 2010

>> Add a line 'min_repeat 2' to the config, just after the 'gap' line,
see if that doesn't help... iirc, I had to do similar to get one of my
own Motorola devices to respond.

Did that but its a no go.

Tried min_repeat 3, 4, 5, 6 etc and no luck.

#irsend SEND_ONCE DCH3200 ch+
makes the IR bug flash but doesn't change channel.

I am at wit's end here. I would love to try any other solution to
make my STB respond to IR blasting.

Is there any other way to verify that the config lines and IR codes
listed in lircd.conf file for DCH3200 are correct?