[mythtv-users] Retro-wide ready for testers

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Feb 4 02:33:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, M.A.E.M. Hanson wrote:

> Ok, here's what I can see:

OK, I finally got some time to work on this again, and have updated the copy
on my site:

http://www.westnet.com/~chris/Mythtv/Retro-wide.tar.gz

> 1. Re: hi-lite bar in Upcoming Recordings.  Still difficult to read what's
> under it.  I actually see it in several menus.  Upcoming Recordings is
> just an example.  I think the problem is that whenever some text is green,

Take  a look now. What I actually did was darken the background.

> 2. Manage Recordings > Schedule Recordings > Post Processing:  The back
> box that shows what is selected was hard for me to pick out.  Maybe change
> that to an outline of the box in yellow?

I made the background green to match the spinbox.

> 3. Manage Recordings > Schedule Recordings > Program Finder:  The vertical
> alignment of the white horizontal hilite thing is off to the north. :)

I don't see this, but I have had problems with alignment at different
resolutions. What resolutions to you run at, and can you probide a screen
shot.