[mythtv-users] change record group in watch recordings screen dont work in 0.22 ?

Robert Bude dbnrup at rupat.de
Tue Feb 2 22:23:32 UTC 2010

Hi Guys !

I have upgraded my mythtvbox from mythbuntu 8.10 to 9.10 via fresh install and
mythconverg db backup and restore
Nearly all functions are ok.

But....

If i want to change a record group of a recording in the watch recordings screen
nothing happens !
Strangely mythfrontend changes the left box where i normaly have my recgroups
listed to the categories view after i want to change the recordgroup.

Ok i thought that it is a problem with my old database. so i startet from
scratch with a backup of the original database after installing mythbuntu.
After configuring all necessary options i got the same problem.

If somebody can give me a hint this would be great !

Some additional informations from my running system:

[23:14:11]root at mythtv-backend:/opt/mythtv/dbbackup mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 22594
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-22-fixes
Network Protocol : 50
Library API      : 0.22.20091023-1
QT Version       : 4.5.2
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_backend
using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun
using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc
using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg

[23:14:18]root at mythtv-backend:/opt/mythtv/dbbackup uname -a
Linux mythtv-backend 2.6.31-17-generic #54-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 10 16:20:31 UTC
2009 i686 GNU/Linux

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Robert Bude

Robert Bude