[mythtv-users] change record group in watch recordings screen dont work in 0.22 ?

Robert Bude dbnrup at rupat.de
Tue Feb 2 22:32:59 UTC 2010

Uhhhmm after checking the 1000th time the problem i noticed that the mysql log
is showing nothing of a update statement when changing the recgroup !
Ok the whole thing was my fault because i only switched the view to the group
not the record ^^

I have to press "I" then storage options and change the group !

Ok this problem is solved

Thx for your attention anyway