[mythtv-users] HDPVR Composite Recording Audio

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:48:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to set up recording from the HDPVR composite (RCA) inputs
> so that I can capture from my camcorder.  I have gotten everything
> working except for the audio capture portion.  I can successfully set
> up a manual recording and have it record the video, but I get the
> audio input from the optical input on back.  I've looked over some old
> threads related to recording from VCR to get as far as I am now, but
> can't find anything on how to grab the correct audio input.  Any
> ideas?
> MythTV 0.24-fixes
> HDPVR (Successfully capturing via component in w/ optical audio)

are you testing in Myth or manually?
on mine, I have to have both video and audio signal for the HDPVR to
"work", and as long as I select to use the optical input it works
fine. I'm wondering if you just have the audio input option correctly

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -