[mythtv-users] HDPVR Composite Recording Audio

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:56:42 UTC 2010

I am trying to set up recording from the HDPVR composite (RCA) inputs
so that I can capture from my camcorder.  I have gotten everything
working except for the audio capture portion.  I can successfully set
up a manual recording and have it record the video, but I get the
audio input from the optical input on back.  I've looked over some old
threads related to recording from VCR to get as far as I am now, but
can't find anything on how to grab the correct audio input.  Any
ideas?

MythTV 0.24-fixes
HDPVR (Successfully capturing via component in w/ optical audio)