[mythtv-users] Recording every Movie does not work - Says it will record Earlier

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:15:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:21 AM, agraham <agraham at g-b.net> wrote:
> I'm using v0.24-90-(hex-blah), Branch fixes/0.24 (from Github)

This was pointless.  Such a version doesn't exist.  Please put the
actual version string that mythfrontend --version gives.

> I have 12 tuners (with a patched mythtv to allow 20 virtual tuners per
> physical), so its not for the lack of tuners.

What?!  I doubt there is a single multiplex out there that would ever
require 20 virtual tuners, and even if it did, the 20 streams would be
of such low bandwidth as to be useless anyways.

> What am I doing wrong? or what has changed in .24

I'm sure you were doing something wrong, but so far, the information
you've provided isn't even close to providing enough details to be
able to help you, let alone try to reproduce any underlying issue.