[mythtv-users] playing bluray

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:20:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Neil Cooper <neilcoo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> for BD playback to work, AACS needs to get the key for
>>> your
>>> drive/disk, and to do so, it must use the original mounting
>>> point.
>>
>> You can see from the output I already provided that it reports it found the key OK.
>
> It doesn't indicate anything like that.  It merely says the filename
> it is using to hopefully find keys in, not that the information there
> is valid.  Your problem is, in all likelihood, one of two issues:  a)
> you have not compiled and installed libaacs, or b) your KEYDB.cfg file
> is incorrect.
>
> See the wiki for how to get more verbose logging.
>
> Robert

And for what it's worth, Jean Yves is correct, you should check your
/proc/mounts file for where the Blu-ray drive's device node is being
mounted before being symlinked to the volume label of the disc.  The
entry in /proc/mounts is what you should be using, the volume label
will never work when you need to decrypt.  This is what he has been
trying to help you with, and he is absolutely correct about it.
*Only* the mountpoint in /proc/mounts is correct.

Robert