[mythtv-users] playing bluray

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:17:26 UTC 2010

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Neil Cooper <neilcoo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> for BD playback to work, AACS needs to get the key for
>> your
>> drive/disk, and to do so, it must use the original mounting
>> point.
>
> You can see from the output I already provided that it reports it found the key OK.

It doesn't indicate anything like that.  It merely says the filename
it is using to hopefully find keys in, not that the information there
is valid.  Your problem is, in all likelihood, one of two issues:  a)
you have not compiled and installed libaacs, or b) your KEYDB.cfg file
is incorrect.

See the wiki for how to get more verbose logging.

Robert