[mythtv-users] System Events execute on frontends but not on backend/frontend

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 08:29:52 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-24 at 13:47 -0500, Patrick Archibald wrote:
> Any ideas why the backend wouldn't query for the Playback Started
> event?  Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Hi;

I gave you the wrong answer for your combined frontend/backend
case. Please redo your last test after doing:

  mythbackend --setverbose general,important,database,file,extra

You'll see the queries in the backend log and, hopefully, the
return code from your script. Don't forget to reset logging to
general,important.

Merry Christmas to The List