[mythtv-users] mythweb does not use 24 hour clock

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Fri Dec 24 14:21:27 UTC 2010

On 12/24/2010 6:05 AM, Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
> I can't set 24h clock in mythweb
> If I change it in mythweb settings/tv (time format 09:00/09:00 ->
> 09:00/21:00) and save, it just moves back to default 09:00/09:00 if I go
> to other mythweb page and then back. I also tried to change %I to %H in
> date format fields, same issue.

They get reset at each page change. That's a known bug that was
corrected 3 days ago...

re: http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9315

> So, I can't get 24h clock work, and here in finland, there is no am/pm
> markings, so I don't know if time shows morning or evening..

It sounds like the time format chosen might not be the best for Finland
so you might wish to get in contact with the Finnish translator (see

> I'm using 0.24 stable branch revision 27419
> With my old server and 0.21, it works as expected.
 > Any suggestions?

AFAIK, it was not backported to 0.24-fixes (and the revision you have
would be too old to have the fix anyway) so the easiest way for you to
fix it would be to edit the generic_time entry in
modules/_shared/lang/Finnish.lang (could be under /var/www,
/var/www/mythweb or elsewehere)

Have a nice day!