[mythtv-users] VDPAU problem on HD-PVR content after update to b0.24-593-g40c1c32 master branch (Resolved)

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Mon Dec 20 18:46:57 UTC 2010

>/  will help since I did not change the nvidia drivers before or during the
/>/  upgrade.  I am really wondering if this is something I did in the compile
/>/  process since this if the first time I did a compile from the git
/
"The display was pre-empted, or a fatal error occurred."

only occurs when the nvidia's vdpau crash (pre-empted as they call it)

Looks like I may have jumped the gun here.  I did another git for the latest files
and everything is fine now.  Not sure what happened. Maybe I got stuck in the
middle of some updates but since this was my first stab at using git I thought I
was doing something wrong.

Thanks for the responses.  I always appreciate this list.