[mythtv-users] Can I decompose load on CPUs during VDPAU SPDIF playback?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:00:19 UTC 2010

On 20 December 2010 22:53, Dave Richardson <mythtv at derdev.com> wrote:

> After watching on the medium profile I switched back up to the High Quality
> profile using ADV 1x and Temporal 1x and the deinterlacer errors went away!
>  I cannot explain this other than it appears to me that there are config
> settings for the FE that are stored on the BE???  If that's the case and
> after all the upgrades and gymnastics, I may have had a bad or conflicting
> setting in my profile that wouldn't clear from the BE by just fiddling with
> the HQ profile on its own?

ahhhhh.. you were using the High Quality VDPAU profile.

This will not work with a ION board, it's not fast enough for Advanced 2X

Use VDPAU Standard profile.

The changes you've made pretty much just make the High Quality profile
be like the Standard one.

If you want to reset the system VDPAU profile, simply delete them and
reset mythfrontend, they will be re-generated automatically.