[mythtv-users] git 0.24 fixes broken UK DVB-T Radio playback (Waited 100ms for video buffers)

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 09:45:13 UTC 2010

There seems to be an issue with fixes currently which is preventing
playback of DVB-T radio channels in the uk

Switching to one (recorded or live) results in the logs being filled with:

  Player(b): Waited 100ms for video buffers AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and then the frontend crashes with

Error: Waited too long for decoder to fill video buffers. Exiting..
2010-12-19 09:34:55.113 TV: Attempting to change from WatchingLiveTV to None
2010-12-19 09:35:00.218 Player(b), Error: Failed to stop decoder loop.
2010-12-19 09:35:00.248 VDPAU Painter: Clearing VDPAU painter cache.
pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception

I'm using the latest fixes from atrpms, but the git versioning issue
makes it difficult to say exactly what version I have

Looking through the commits I assumed it didnt include this one:
but Axel has confirmed the build I'm using already has that fix

Is anyone else seeing this?