[mythtv-users] Recording unavailable , zero length at incorrect time

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Dec 17 11:24:38 UTC 2010

On 16/12/10 21:22, Sean Salisbury wrote:

> These showed the pending recordings having the expected zero offsets right
> upto roughly the start time, however recordings continued starting late
> suggesting corruption somewhere else when starting recording.

I know this is going to sound like a very simple, basic suggestion, but: have
you checked that your host clock is accurate? This would give the syptoms you
describe.

You should be running ntp on your box. If more than one box, it is almost
essential to run ntp on them all to ensure synchronisation.

--

Mike Perkins