[mythtv-users] Problems With TV_icons on multiple Frontends

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sun Dec 12 07:20:35 UTC 2010

Normally my setup is running through NFS - so it should be possible to
change that path.
Normally As I can see MythTV looks through ~/.mythtv/channels to look
for Icons.

So taken from the article:
Couldn't I just create a Storagegroups for icons and creating under
/storage/pictures/tv_icons and change the path where MythTV should look
- But where can I change that path?

Thanks for the answer

Per