[mythtv-users] 0.24, tmdb.py and MythVideo ... again!

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:55:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Paul <dazzle at edazzle.net> wrote:
> tmdb.py -l en -M The Conformist
>
> which results in 'No results found for The Conformist 0 0'

> but when I run the command tmdb.py -l en -M "The Conformist" then it prints
> out the retrieved XML to stdin.

Please produce actual logs, as well as the output of running the
command from the command line.  Use quotes around multi-word titles on
the command line.  The logs are not a direct log of what's being run,
they're just a close facsimile.

> Before I report this as a bug has anyone else seen the same thing and if so

Please don't, unless I ask you to.  At this stage of the game I'd
close it invalid and re-refer you here.  In hundreds of questions over
the past few months, there's never been an actual valid bug found.  It
has inevitably been a broken bindings, broken scripts, or version
mismatch issue (often due to sloppy packaging).

Robert