[mythtv-users] Interesting Reading: Windows Secrets reviews AppleTV and GoogleTV

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 9 21:49:33 UTC 2010

On Dec 9, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
>> Now if only
>> the government could come up with some reason to force Verizon
>> FiOS to start carrying Fox Soccer Channel HD. I fear that
>> soccer may not be "American" enough a sport though... :D
>
> I'm on FiOS in central New Jersey, and this channel is in my lineup.
> I guess they just don't like you.

Hrm. And you're sure its FSC HD, not FSC or FSC+ HD? I get FSC SD,
and FSC+ HD is available as part of some premium sports package I
don't care to shell out for, but no FSC HD option.

I'd thought FiOS' channel lineup was pretty much identical for
everything but locals, and a glance at the lineup for Toms River
suggests as much (no FSC HD).

However, them just not liking me is also a distinct possibility. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com