[mythtv-users] Interesting Reading: Windows Secrets reviews AppleTV and GoogleTV

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Thu Dec 9 17:51:48 UTC 2010

On 12/9/2010 11:45 AM, Brian Wood wrote:
> What the article tells me is that neither an Apple TV or Google TV is
> what I want.
> PlayON provides much more, for much less, and of course is not even
> mentioned in the article.
> I'm not going to pay $0.99 for a TV show, nor am I going to accept
> something that's actively being fought by a major programming provider
> (GoogleTV and Hulu).

But you know we're going to end up a minority again as I think we are easily flushed out by the
scads of Apple-ites... They will buy just cause it's got that logo on it.

As for the Google platform... Yikes.

Ben Kamen - O.D.T., S.P.
Home: ben at benjammin.net                       http://www.benjammin.net
Murphy's Law:
It is a simple task to make things complex, but a complex
task to make them simple.