[mythtv-users] Export Recording Schedule?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Dec 3 19:28:00 UTC 2010

On 12/03/2010 10:24 AM, Pete Ashdown wrote:
> I'm suspecting that I have some database corruption as descriptions for some
> shows are not right.  I'm planning to do a reset on everything and the thing I
> dread the most is rebuilding my recording schedule.  Is there a way to
> export/import this, or does anyone know what table I need to mysqldump?

I do not have a full database here to check, but I am fairly sure that
the table you want is 'record'.

In mysql you can use 'select chanid,starttime,title,subtitle from
record;' to see whether that output matches what mythfrontend tells you.

If so, then man mysqldump is your friend.

*Something like*  mysqldump -u mythtv -pmythtv --opt mythconverg record
 > /tmp/mysqlrecord.txt

But read the man page.

              R. Geoffrey Newbury