[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24 HDMI audio problem

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:36:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 November 2010 17:46, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now, ALSA:hw:0.7 in mythtv works with AC3/DTS and my hd audio, and if
>> I shutdown and startup, reboot, or just kill Myth, it works.
> And this stops working from time to time ?

Initially any of those would cause it to stop, I'd fiddle and it would
work. Since my last email on this thread though everything works the
way I want it to and the machine has been shutdown, restarted, and
mythfrontend killed and restarted, all with no problem.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -