[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Oz Dror odror7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:04:05 UTC 2010

> I responded to you in your other thread last night. What
I am sorry, by mistake I responded to an old thread of mine when I did
the upgrade to 10.10 (unfortunately when I respond to a threat I
cannot just reply. I have to copy and past the subject line and
compose a new mail, by mistake the old subject line was copied)

>  I'd /really/ like to be sure of is: did you restart your
> web server after making the php_value change above?
Yes I did restart the web server. and mythbackend. No change.

> If you did, then have you checked:

> /var/log/apache2/error.log?

Yes I did. No error recorded:

Do you know how I can debug each of the lines of code  above without
using a debugger.

for example how can I find what is returned by the query
$db->query($sql);

Thank you again.