[mythtv-users] mythweb fails when searching for "other showing of a program"

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:49:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 23:30 -0800, Oz Dror wrote:
> > Good. Now, paste the above into mysql and see what comes out.
> > In my case, 34 rows are returned.
> I got :
> 932 rows in set (0.01 sec)

Wow. I was ready to go after a zero row response.

A quick solution /may/ be to look at:

for example.  There are other threads like it. You can search for:
increase php to see them. I'm out of my league here, but it would
appear that php_value memory_limit is of interest. When you did
your recent upgrade, is it possible that a previous change got

You can also look in your web server logs for a problem, probably

Finally, since the query you just did looks for channel.visible = 1,
you could reduce the number of visible channels, but that's a lot of
work and you may want all 932.

Good luck,

Bill Meek