[mythtv-users] MythExport failing

James Thorpe james at pawsforthorpe.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 15:21:19 UTC 2010

  Due to a lengthy road trip coming up, I thought I'd give MythExport a
go.  I'm running MythBuntu 10.04 with a fairly recent version of 0.23-fixes.

I installed mythexport using apt-get and ran through the config screens,
then set up an export profile and tied it to a user job.  Each time it
tries to run though, it always results in a very small, or empty, output
file, along with generating an error in the logs.  I've turned on the
extra debug logging, but the log doesn't really seem to say what's
actually gone wrong - any tips appreciated.

MythExport log for a single export are here: http://pastebin.com/q7Yu06fR

Thanks,
James.