[mythtv-users] Superserver

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:39:43 UTC 2010

I've been thinking along the same lines. However what I was
considering was an NTSC modulator instead which are still available
and cheaper. The input to these things are normally analog Composite.
So we are talking about
VGA->Composite->NTSC and hopefully your TV still has a NTSC tuner.

Along with an Iphone/RF type remote you might eliminate the need for a
frontend system.

http://www.atlantageek.com