[mythtv-users] MythTV on Mac with apple remote

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:25:36 UTC 2010

Thanks Guys.
Looking at the code of other applications I noticed that the select
and 'play/pause button' on the new aluminum remote sends a different
code than the original white remote.

I'm using the Aluminum remote.
My MythTV is running 0.23 as well.
So those who have it working.  What version of MFE are you running and
which remote are you using.

http://www.atlantageek.com