[mythtv-users] Anyone out there got 0.23 working on OpenSUSE 11.3?

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:34:05 UTC 2010

  I've been working on upgrading my MythTV infrastructure to 0.23 on the
latest openSUSE 11.3 build.

I can get MythTV itself working fine from YAST, but can't get the xmltv
grabbers installed, they're not packaged for 11.3/

Similarly, if I drop back to openSUSE 11.2, I can get xmltv grabbers
installed fine with a 1-Click-Install, but can't get the 0.23 stuff to
install; the 1-Click-Install fails, and YAST doesn't show 0.23 as being
available, only 0.21 and 0.22!

Has anyone out there worked around this, or indeed did anyone else do
exactly this without problem which might indicate I'm missing something
obvious.

Cheers
Gordon