[mythtv-users] ION based box with PCIe

David Lasker dave at altosdesign.com
Thu Aug 26 17:16:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 8:11 AM, josu.lazkano at gmail wrote:
> Can you recommend me a Nvidia ION based box with a PCIe slot?

I am not aware of any. I think your choices are:
a) Get a box without PCIe (like Revo) and use a USB tuner, or
b) Build your own system using an Atom/Ion motherboard with PCIe slot like
Zotac IONITX-A-U.

Even if you have never done it before, building a system from scratch is
very easy with an Atom/ION motherboard, since the CPU and heat sink come
pre-attached.

Hope that helps...

Dave