[mythtv-users] Superserver

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:59:29 UTC 2010

I am hoping the CAT6 for remote HDMI works well.  I just paid a grand to
have that put into a house I am having built.  This will allow me to have
all FE/BE in the basement.  The cable runs are around 50feet typically.  I
bought some dual cat6 ---> HDMI adapters from monoprix for pretty cheap.

Anyone used these?