Chad Oppliger chadopp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:37:47 UTC 2010

>> ahh I see Show All Episodes works and its finding my previously recorded
> episodes, yay. King of Queens is still missing from the main page, but if I
> just guess the url for the show I see the proper page and it finds all my
> previous recordings, it looks like there are 9 episodes I'm missing so I
> added those to tvwhish, thanks. But I'm still not sure why the show isn't
> showing up on the main page, I tried your edits to show.php you recently
> posted and although it does speed up the main page king of queens is still
> missing, also I like the green episodes for those I've recorded so I don't
> mind waiting a minute.

On the mainpage there is a "Show All Shows" link.  If you click on
this it should display all shows even those that aren't current(King
of Queens).  By default you will only see "Current TV Shows".  There
is an issue with switching back and forth between "All TV Shows" and
"Current TV Shows" where sometimes it might take several clicks to get
it to change.  I'm hoping someone who understands the $_GET, $_SESSION
stuff can fix this. You will notice the difference when "All TV Shows"
are being displayed because there are about 8000 more to display.  An
easy way you can tell is under <0-9> with Current TV Shows selected
there are only 9 rows.  With "All TV Shows' selected there are 32
rows.  Also, I have shows like "The King of Queens" showing up under
K, but it will be spelled out under K 'The King of Queens".

I hope this helps,
Chad