[mythtv-users] libmyth 0.22 and 0.23 are both installed!?

emarkert at aim.com emarkert at aim.com
Thu Aug 12 13:36:37 UTC 2010

I run myth on a debian based distro, SimplyMepis.  I've run into this exact same problem.  I use the debian multimedia repository for updates to myth and noticed that these two versions of libmyth were installed.

It's not the first time I've run into an issue like this.  For me, both times were a result of a installed myth plugin that was dependent upon the older libmyth that was causing the issue.  I removed the plugin, reapplied the update and the libmyth version conflict went away.