[mythtv-users] Multiple Hauppauge USB2 transceivers

Mike Bennett mbppg at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 20:19:14 UTC 2010

Thanks for the response Jarod. Ok I have the second lircd instance, by
typing:

lircd --driver=default --device=/dev/lirc1 --output=/var/run/lirc/lircd1 --pidfile=/var/run/lirc/lircd1.pid --listen

and I can see both lircd and lircd1 in the /var/run/lirc folder. How do I make the second one survive a reboot?

Then how do I point irsend to second instance? looks like I would use irsend -d lircd1 set_transmitters 1" then "irsend -d lircd1 send_once DTA 3 " ???

--
Regards,

Mike Bennett
mbppg.com