[mythtv-users] Having issues compiling MythMusic

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 14:15:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

I attempted to compile MythMusic today, and had some issues -- It compiled fine a week ago.  The error message I am getting is:

/root/C_Myth/mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/moc_shoutcast.cpp:167: undefined reference to `DecoderIOFactoryShoutCast::getLogoURL()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libmythmusic.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/C_Myth/mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic'
make: *** [sub-mythmusic-make_default] Error 2

I am running this on a 2010 mandriva box.  Thread model: posix and
gcc version 4.4.1 (GCC)

Is there a new requirement for compiling mythmusic?  Nothing is stated in the svn logs.  Thanks in advance,

Nasa